Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Team Work

Firstly I can't believe how fast this semester has gone - I think that's because I have really enjoyed the units I am studying and have learnt so much! Task 3 is fast coming to an end with peer reviews happening this week.

I have enjoyed working with my team so much as they all possess the same drive for achievement and good grades as I do. We are really proud of the wiki we have produced and are looking forward to our peers feedback. I have never work in a team where each person as taken responsibility for them learning and work and it has been so easy to complete the task. Below is a screenshot of our home page for our wiki.


We had to complete a presentation as part of our wiki which outlined what our task is and how we worked together as a group. Have a look at it below to see more on our task that we produced as fantastic group!! There may be a few changes made after we get our peer reviews back, however it is a great start from my team member Lydia.


Throughout the course of this task, I have learnt so much about team work and myself. I have learnt that I can trust my team members to get their work done and that I do not have to have control over everything for the task to get done to the best of our ability. I have enjoyed being able to be responsible for my own work and know that at the same time with the great communication tools and contracts in place, everyone else was going to be responsible for their work by the certain due dates.

Google communities was our main communication tool after the initial emails. It was so easy to post questions or info as we separated it into discussion topics for each person and further, skype sessions, group name ideas etc.

I look forward to adding to final touches this week and receiving feedback from our tutor as I believe we have put in a tremendous effort and produced a great wiki.

With semester nearly over, exma study starts next!!


No comments:

Post a Comment